Study safely where you are.
WE HOPE TO ADD BACK IN-PERSON SESSIONS AS SOON WE CAN IN CALIFORNIA!
Yoga is "Radical, conscious freedom from the bounds of conditioned personality, ingrained habits and stories." - Dr. Marcel Ringawa
There Are 3 Aspects To Our Online Training
1. Commitment to at home Yoga, meditation and Kriya practice centered around each module's theme. Specific materials are sent out a few days before each live class and include detailed notes, photos, drawings and videos. Yoga should be done in a clean, silent, sacred space. After the live class students are encouraged to embody the material, working from their notes, and in their own mind and body rhythms. Ideally with internet turned off, each of the series given during AGNI will take between 90 – 180 minutes to practice on your own, depending on how it is approached.
2. Alternate Saturday Retreats – 10 am – 6pm (PST)
* 9:00am Jap Ji and Jap Ji Sahib (Optional) Chanting and meditation
* 10:00am - 12 Noon (PST) - Yoga and meditation
* One hour lunch break
* 1:00pm - 3:00pm (PST) - Dharma talks/ Wisdom teaching & group discussion. Including guided Meditation, short practices, talks on healing, Ayurveda, teachings methodology, breathwork, guidance for therapeutic Yoga.
Classes are archived on Zoom and will be available to all registered students.
* 3:15 - 5:30 (PST) - Guided meditation and Sacred Chanting - Teacher Trainees can review homework or do practicum teaching
Pure Movement and the Heart
Regeneration - Clearing for Mind & Body
The Central Nervous System & The Earth’s Core
Holistic Anatomy - How Does Consciousness Move?
Intro to Chinese Medicine & Meridians
The Aura & Planetary Consciousness
Wah & The Reality of Bliss
The Universe (As Your Body)
Working with All of the Elements - Lower To Upper Triangle
Bringing It All Together
Dedicated learning and practice with at least two online or live PRANA MANDIR Yoga classes or workshops each week throughout the training, including:
Wednesday 2:00pm PST / 5:00pm EST
Friday 9:00am PST / 12 Noon EST
3. There is homework is given for each theme.
Some is written and others are self-reflections, additional physical practices, contemplation, etc.